Hailey made the trip to the station today, to help me pack up my office. She did not go into the HD studio- she knows better than that.
I can't believe just how much junk one can accrue after 5 1/2 years of working in a television station. It took the better part of an afternoon to go through all of my mess.
Photographs, old timey audio carts, dvds, vhs tapes.
junk junk junk junk junk.
Maps, gaffers tape, assorted press passes, screws, allen wrenches
junk junk junk junk junk
Catalogs from tripod manufacturers from 2002, calendars from 2004.
Where did I get all of this stuff? What can I do with all of these things that I just can't seem to part with. Make some sort of goofy collage to hang on my office wall at home?
I actually found a Kerry/Edwards bumpersticker in the bottom of my locker. If I knew I had it, I would have put it on a WJZ livetruck.
Why did I bring 6 boxes of these things home with me??? Scripts from cover stories from three years ago and handouts from workshops long ago.
What's my wife going to say?
Does anybody have a need for some old m2 tape labels?

2 comments:
Congrats on cleaning out your desk in one afternoon. Did you finish cleaning your room at 1422 12 plus years ago?
Did Hailey leave anything behind?
Post a Comment