11.19.2008

Documentaries

So, it's official. I'm teaching the Documentary class in the Spring. I'm very excited to have my shot at really shaping a class, with of course the guidance of our Dean, who will be team-teaching it with me.

So, as part of the class, the students will be required to view a few documentaries for critical review. If you are a fan of that genre, and have some suggested works, I'd love your input! I was joking with a friend today that the last documentary I saw was Roger & Me, which was made at least 15 years ago. (I should note, in case any students end up reading this, that I am only joking.)

So, feel free to post some suggestions in the comments section below. Thanks for your input!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Stan, there's a documentary called DIG by Ondi Timoner that's really really good. One of my EMF professors talked about it at Towson and I actually bought it. It's about two bands trying to make it in the music business. Footage from over 7 years... it's really good. Check it out. Hope everyone else is going well. Case close

-Ryan MacKnight