Just an update on my documentaries...
I (finally) signed up for Netflix. Since last Thursday, I have watched the following documentaries...
Murderball
The King of Kong
No End in Sight
Who the ___ is Jackson Pollock?
I have Grizzly Man on standby, but I think I've already seen it. Think I'm going to push another one up ahead of it. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super Size Me
Double Helix
New York Doll
American Pimp
Murderball was awesome. And those guys truly are crazy. I wrote a few blog entries about them. One of my co-workers was a para-rugby groupie. We stumbled upon her and three of them downing drinks in Athens, which was a hysterical revelation.
Dani and I actually got to see the gold medal match in Beijing, where the USA brought the gold home. It was tons better than seeing Usain Bolt get his gold.
Anyway, a good (but long) suggestion would be "The Power of Nightmares," a BBC documentary about the War on Terror.
Post a Comment