skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wrapped and Returning
leaving the vo sots behind.
10.26.2008
1:49
Game over. Unbelievable finish. A hit by pitch, wild pitch, error, two intentional walks, and the fastest lumberjack I've ever seen. Worth any sleep deprivation I may suffer. My faith has been restored (temporarily)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Mantra
What I've Been Doing Since Last February
Updating my Facebook status
Programming my iPhone
Sudoku
Finding excuses not to run
Freelance photojournalism
Trying to get the dog to come back in
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Sep 2009 (2)
Jan 2009 (7)
Dec 2008 (3)
Nov 2008 (5)
Oct 2008 (12)
Sep 2008 (8)
Aug 2008 (6)
About Me
Stan
After 12 Years of working in television news, I attempt to re-invent myself as a scholar. Wish me luck, I need it.
View my complete profile
two happy eskimos
suggested browsing
Flyers Hockey
Phillies Baseball
Eagles Football
NPPA
Look up those big words
Chuck's Asian Adventure
Charm City Run
weather geeky
really weather geeky
Coat of Arms
This is the coat of arms from a municipality in Deutschland with our family's namesake. Population, 2,774
No comments:
Post a Comment